Sunday, April 15, 2012

Butterfly Punch starring today

The list of stamps that will retire in June is available. I hope that these cheerful butterflies will distract me from the wipe-out that will occur on my stamp shelf. Boo hoo.

But aren't these guys cheerful? Just grab your favorite DSP (Designer Series Paper) and punch a variety of designs and colors, then back them with the solid color card stock that matches each. Wade through all the embellishments you have been hoarding and you are in business. I chose Cameo Coral for the base of the card, and a panel of Whisper White. Then when I adhered each DSP butterfly, I only glued down the center, so the wings have some lift.

Pearls, buttons, brads and sentiment finish it off. This cutie might not go through the mail unless you give it a thin sheet of padding or bubble wrap. But if you are handing the card to your loved one, it is awesome!

Today is the first day of the 29th year of marriage to my DH. We are off to Morton's Steak House for dinner to celebrate. Most people might have celebrated ON their anniversary, but there was a hockey game. And that is only important to one of us. And that one. . . is not me. So we are going out tonight, and I won't have to eat fast so he can get home to watch the game! The husband is the young guy on the Left, the young guy on the right is our son. What a couple of good lookin' Norwegians!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment