Friday, March 16, 2012

Lucky day

 Irish? Just one day a year! But it is fun to celebrate with all the leprechauns and bag pipers! I put together this banner in no time at all, and you can too!

Using the new doily die for the big shot, I cut out these beautiful bright yellow doilies.  Then I used the heart dies to cut 15 garden green hearts. I hand cut the little shamrock stems. I did invest in the gorgeous alphabet for my Big Shot, for just such an occasion as this.   Then I searched through my DSP collection for some green  with a bit of a pattern, but not much, these little dots work perfectly! But plain green cardstock would have worked just fine.  I used gold glitter brads to connect the flags. Then a bit of twine to hang the banner. Because it isn't very heavy, I used a couple magnets to hold it to my front door.

If you are coming over to make your own banner, look for the red door!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment