Friday, March 9, 2012

Busy, but not pretty

Thanks for checking in on the stamping blog. I am busy in my stamping space, but it is a production line, not a creative time. The shoebox swap in Milwaukee is tonight, and as I prepped my cards, I realized that the gold paint  I used to detail the flowers requires an hour to dry. Not likely that the ladies who will be making the card tonight will have an hour to spare to let the card dry. So I decided to do the stamping and highlighting and drying. 34 cards all stamped and highlighted and spread out on the table to dry.  I hope they appreciate it!

I'll share some new cards starting with my next post, from the stampers in my sideline. . . the ladies who are also demonstrators in the same group that I joined.

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment