Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sneaky peeks

Did you receive a new mini catalog? If you need one, just leave me a comment. The new die cutting sets are fabulous and a great reason to invest in a BigShot. This medallion and the matching stamp sets will be appearing on my cards, over and over again.  I love the vintage feel of the shape and the stamp images.

I am leaving for a Leadership meeting in a few weeks and need to bring cards to swap. I'm not sure this is a winner. For one thing, there is no sentiment. I am notorious for creating cards with no sentiment, but it is truly a mistake when swapping.

But I love the new ribbon, the color scheme and the general look. What do you think? I'll show you some other options in the coming days.

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment