Friday, December 30, 2011

Just my Type

Peeky peeky, here is another stamp set that will be available in January. I love technology, but that doesn't mean that I didn't truly love the typewriters in my life. Mrs Brown was more effective than Mavis Beacon, and I can type 70+ words per minute til this day. My college newspaper had a newsroom with enough typewriters for every student to crank out articles, term papers and love letters. Mom had a portable typewriter she would allow me to use, only when I was desperate. Dad still works for IBM! Truly, typewriters are the foundation of my love for any device with a keyboard. So I didn't hesitate for a minute when the new catalog came out for demonstrators. And my card for the shoebox at Leadership is this darling composition, 48 cards featuring the typewriter. Love it!

Are you fostering a sweet spot for the typewriter? Have you been studying the new mini catalog? Maybe there are some hearts or flowers you prefer? Or a couple darling gnomes? Let's get together and stamp in January and find out what your favorites are!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment