Sunday, July 10, 2011

Convention Card Candy

Sunday, Sunday, how sweet this day! I am sharing some Card Candy today, and I'll be physically sharing this card candy when I get to Salt Lake City next  this week!

Card Candy is a sheet of elements that can be used on a card. They are pre-made and ready to just drop right onto a card. I signed-up for a Card Candy swap. So I have six sheets prepared with these five elements and stashed in a pretty bag. Then I will meet with the six other stampers who are in the swap and we will trade. So I will come home with their card candy sheets.

What you see here are two die cut borders, one with a punched and embossed butterfly, the other with a fabric layered doohickey. Then there is a five petal punch with a starburst and an oval with a crown on it. Also a cheater bow made with a brad and a tag with a double layered die cut daisy. I hope the other swaps are cute and inspiring, but I also hope mine is "up to snuff!"

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment