Monday, July 11, 2011

Bright Green embossing

The Always stamp set is so lovely, curly, fine, so pretty!  I have embossed it with the new green embossing powder from Stampin' Up!  A bit of DSP and a strip of scallops, some die cut buttons and a teeny bow of bakers twine = Always lovely!

This is the swap I have made for convention in Salt Lake City this week. There are so many organized swaps and events that I have prepped for. . . I only have about a dozen cards to swap on the general convention floor!

That's ok, I'll have almost 100 swaps from the organized events. I hope you'll make time to stop over and enjoy these swaps when I get home!  I'd love to see you, and we'll make plans stamp together in the "new year" of Stampin' Up!

Happy stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment