Saturday, July 23, 2011

Coloring #1

Yes, I do know that banners are trendy. Did you also know that coloring is trendy?  You remember, from kindergarten: stay inside the lines. Otherwise, there are no rules. Pick a tool: pencils, markers, paint, ink, or watercolor crayons. Pick a color. Pick an image. Your kindergarten teacher isn't here, you are in charge!  I chose these pretty birds from the new Easy Events stamp set. Then I stamped them on the pale yellow page of DSP from the Flirtatious set. I also stamped them on Whisper White cardstock. I used the Stampin' Write markers to color in Wisteria Wonder. I snipped them out of the white CS and used dimensionals to pop them up on the DSP.  Using the new pennant punch, I made the pretty triangles from the same DSP set and included the sentiment on word window punch. Cute!

We'll have a couple more coloring examples from the class I taught this week. If you missed it, you'll be sorry!              
 If you're sorry, just leave a comment and we can schedule the same class again, just for you!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment