Thursday, July 21, 2011

Christmas in July

If you are like me, the holidays sneak up and then whiz by. I am thinking of creating my major projects very early this year, have them ready and use them to really embrace the season.

This mini-album is a list of 25 things to do to enjoy the holidays. Things like eat a candy cane, go sledding, ring jingle bells. Each page has a holiday suggestion and room for pix and journaling. It is a great remembrance album, a centerpiece, an awesome gift. Perhaps this is a special year with a wedding, a baby or just one of those years that is in danger of being forgotten for all the busyness.

Join me in re-creating this gorgeous book Stampin' Up! demonstrated at convention. It looks awesome, but it is simple to put together. And I will do all the planning, you just have to make time to sit and craft!

Leave a comment or send an email, we will schedule your seat in a class at my studio, your home or office. Schedule a class at your place  or mine and bring 3 or more participants and I will have a special gift for you!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment: