Sunday, June 19, 2011

Peachy

Watercoloring. . . have I mentioned my new favorite way to color? Using the watercolor crayons is so fun. I resisted purchasing these, I already have markers, ink, pencils and pastels, do I really need these crayons? Yes. Duh. Well, need is really a funny concept when it comes to a hobby, right? So, yes, I need these crayons. They are so dense with color. I can add just a hint, or a shadow, or I can really lay it on there.  It takes some practice and this is very much a beginner's effort, but I LOVE the technique!

Come on over and try these fun crayons. It isn't like coloring. You don't actually ever put the crayon to paper. Using a paint brush or aquapainter, just pick up the color from the crayon and then paint with it. So cool.

Leave a comment or give me a call, let's paint together!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment