Monday, June 20, 2011

Dazzling diamond butterfly

I sure wish this gorgeous butterfly was making the leap from the current mini-catalog into the new Idea Book & Catalog, but it isn't. So, if you love it as much as I do, order now! Just a matter of weeks, and it becomes permanently retired, never to be seen again.

I stamped in elegant eggplant ink, twice. The first one I cut out, the second one I punched a big ol' 2" circle, retaining the antennae and half the butterfly. On the cut bug I loaded up with Dazzling Diamond glitter using the 2-way glue pen. It gives a fine line of glue so you can decide exactly what you want to sparkle.

Even though the design of the card is very "clean and simple," the bit of sparkle makes it special.

Call me to get this Hope & Strength stamp set added to your order AND $2 from every purchase goes toward cancer research. Awesome, right?

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment