Sunday, April 10, 2011

Flower Power

Certainly I am showing my age, but do you remember the 70's, when Flower Power was such a popular catch phrase? Of course, I was a youngster, just hitting my teens, and I thought Flower Power was way cool!

Friday night, 8 ladies got together and made cards that were all about Flower Power! Bringing people together, making some beautiful cards, getting ready to send love to our Moms, friends, MILs and others. That is really some kind of power!

Thanks to Mary Fish, an immensely talented SU demonstrator, for this super easy, super statement, daisy card. We used the oh-so-cute bunnies in DSP (Designer Series Paper) and the bright Daffodil Delight and Whisper White paper, the build-a-blossom punch and a little pop of pearls.

So easy and so striking!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment