Monday, April 11, 2011

Easter Bonnets

Pretty little Easter Bonnets clustered in a jar of foil covered chocolate eggs, this is surely going to be part of the centerpiece for our Easter table!

These little hats really did not want to have their picture taken. I can usually wrangle the card or project into a decent shot, but not these. I am just not that good with the camera to know what the problem is, so just use your imagination.

They are made from Whisper White card stock, circle punches and the lattice embossing folder on the Big Shot. Zip a bit of seam binding around them and add a bow, a button cluster and stick it all on a pixie stick. Voila!

I want to give credit to the blogger who originally posted this cute hat, but my computer rebooted itself and I lost the image that was onscreen. If you recognize them, please leave me a comment so I can give proper credit.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment