Sunday, January 23, 2011

Love what you do!

Ooohh, I love this designer series paper. Love it!  So much that I finally used the rubber stamp I bought last July at the Stampin' Up! convention! This phrase is the Stampin Up statement of the heart, kind of our motto.

So, lots of Springtime Vintage DSP, some celery ribbon, Baja Breeze cardstock embossed on the  Big Shot and a flower cut on the Big Shot as well as a paper flower and glimmer brad. Plus I used the needle tool dealy thingamabob to make some faux sewing and did the stitching with a marker. Fun!

Sometimes a card just pleases me, and this is one of those. Love it!

Come on over and stamp with me, we'll make more like this!
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card. I love how you did the ribbon and combining the embossed die cut and paper flower. Love it!

    ReplyDelete