Thursday, January 20, 2011

Catalog CASE

Copy And Steal Everything (CASE) is the best way to be a creative genius. . . this card is a total copy from the current mini catalog, a beautiful example of the new stamp set and paper punch that work perfectly together.

If you haven't received this mini catalog, just leave me a comment and I will help you out!  There are so many gorgeous products, stamps and embellishments. I am having a fabulous time trying out my favorites. Want to come over and get your hands on them? Just let me know!

Happy Stamping
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dee, I love this stamp set too! Yours is a beauty! I think this set will be one of my favorites. Check out our challenge as the first person to enter did it as well and here card was beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete