Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tasty Treat


What a cute treat these little cupcake holders make! A bit of the gold Waffle Paper, a cellophane bag and the Paisley Prints stamp set pumpkin, and we have a darling snack bag as a party favor or treat bag.

I have a couple more projects that we used at stamp camp this week and at September workshops, so hopefully I will be blogging a bit more regularly!

I have had an extremely busy couple of weeks, makes me remember how busy my parenting days were, when the kids were young and involved at church, scouts, sports and with friends, and I was therefore swamped with games, meetings and playdates! I don't know how we survived!

I think things will be settling down soon, and I look forward to my quiet life returning.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment