Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Whoooo Whoooo needs this punch?


Sometimes, I just don't know what Stampin' Up! is thinking. Really. I mean, who needs a punch that makes owls? Right? Unless you're a collector. Or you've been assigned to the Owl patrol in Boy Scouts. Right?  What in the world are all of us regular folks gonna do with an owl punch?

Hmmm. He is pretty cute. But why would I invest in a tool. A piece of hardware that makes just owls? You know what I mean. Just cause it's cute, doesn't mean I should spend the money to buy it, right?

What am I thinking???? Of course I have to have it. Stamping cards is all about CUTE! One of my customers ordered it, and gave me permission to punch a couple owls before delivering the punch to her. And now I'm hooked. Stick around for a week of owl projects that will show you just why you MUST have this tool!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment