Friday, August 20, 2010

First Anniversary



My husband and I were recently invited to an anniversary party for a young couple, celebrating their first year of marriage.

I checked, and the traditional gift for First anniversary is Paper. How appropriate!  So I made a box of thank you notes, very bridal themed.  Yes, this paper is retired, but I owned it for a whole year and couldn't use it all. Hoarding. Go ahead, I can take it. I was hoarding. But now that the right gift need has arisen, I am willing to use the beautiful bridal DSP!

I made a little box from black card stock and a cover for the whole set from a window sheet (acetate). Tied it all up with a pretty ribbon and added a tag. The embellishment was on my desk, leftover from my convention swaps. But I think it works along with a handwritten note.

I might even get to book a workshop with the young women in attendance at the party. They loved the gift set!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment