Thursday, August 5, 2010

Just hangin'


Don't you just LOVE beautiful paper? Sometimes it is hard to cut into it, or to cover it up with photos or other scrapbook supplies.

This sheet of gorgeous blue die-cut DSP is from Nursery Suite designer paper. It is so lovely that I wondered what I would be able to bring myself to do to it!  This magnet board showcases the paper beautifully! I was given a 12 x 12" piece of sheetmetal that was finished off by a professional. Then I simply adhered the DSP to the metal. I used Sticky Strip, but I watched other demonstrators use mono-adhesive or Tombo mono glue, in the green and white bottle. All of these worked just fine!  Then I punched holes using the Crop-a-Dile, again, worked just fine! A length of ribbon and it is ready to hang in my studio. A few magnets with die-cut self-adhesive that coordinate with the Nursery Suite DSP, and the project is complete.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment