Wednesday, August 4, 2010


Free Stamps!  I won free stamps!

I love my job. I love the company I represent!

Stampin' Up! just called to tell me that I won a free stamp set, any set I want. Any price at all!

I chose Fabulous Phrases, shown at right. 30 stamps to say exactly what I might want, on cards, scrap layouts or projects.

I'm so excited, my stomach is in a twist!

SU is supporting me and my fellow demonstrators with a  training program to help us share our business. We have some homework, some motivational messages and some "to do" items. When we complete a section of the training, we file a report on-line. Then SU chooses a few winners just for participating. And I won!

Whoo Hoo!  Why wouldn't you want to have a "business" or "hobby" like this?

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment