Sunday, July 18, 2010

Crazy choice for a shoebox swap?


Would you be happy if you got to make this card at a shoebox swap? It has fabric cut on the Big Shot, it has DSP made into a flower or medallion. It has the new flat-back pearls Stampin' Up! has just brought out, in all three sizes. The silver and pink cardstock was also cut on the Big Shot, using the scallop square die.

My BFF said I had too much going on here, for a shoebox, so I did a ton of the work ahead, and all that will need to be done is pearls, stamping, and assembly.

Fifty of these. I made 50 DSP medallions. 200 fabric flowers. Thankfully the Big Shot will let me die cut many layers of this lovely thin fabric all at once.

Fifty silver circles punched. Fifty pink circles punched, covered with Crystal Effects glue and sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds. You can't see it in the photo, but under the silver layer, I dry embossed two lines across the bottom of the card.

I love this card. So I hope the ladies in the swap like it!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. Who said it was too much going on? That person doesn't know what they are talking about!! It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete