Monday, June 28, 2010

Game Night


One of the best benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is the really great friendship that develop.  I have a group of really great friends in my neighborhood that get together to play cards and games. These were ladies that I "knew" but once we started stamping together, we became really great friends.  Ever since the catalog came out last year I have been trying to figure out a fun stamping project for the Game Night DSP, and have made a few things, but this Farkle scorecard is my fave. There is a pad of blank paper and the rules of the game on the inside of this booklet. On the outside I made it look like a giant die and used a sweet treat cup to hold miniature dice. They are actually beads from the jewelry section of the craft store, but they sure look good!

There is a $99 demonstrator deal right now, the best bargain for treating yourself to a long-term discount on Stampin' Up! product or opening your own business and I promise you'll make friends! For that $99 you get $124 worth of brand new SU products, you get to fine-tune the selections to your taste and needs. Just skip on over to my website, use the secret password: Blitz   and sign-up right online!  http: dtollaksen.stampinup.net


  And the new Idea Book and Catalog will start on Thursday, making this DSP obsolete. So don't miss out on either opportunity, both end Wednesday!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment