Friday, June 25, 2010

Clean, but not simple


I love a CAS card, Clean And Simple. I love the easy-on-the-eyes style. Something you can rest your eyes on, but still be pleasing. A card that can be made in just a few steps.  This isn't one of them. It is heat embossed, it is die cut, it is dry embossed, it even sparkles.  And yet, it is monochromatic, so it isn't too busy and it doesn't give you a headache trying to sort out all the details.  I hope!

I totally CASEd this card from the blog of  Peggy Finney. It was posted quite a while ago and I saved the idea for my Sparkle Class.   We used the embossing folder "Vintage Wallpaper" which will be available in the new Idea Book & Catalog on July 1.  I'm hoping the UPS truck brings those books today, and I can enjoy them over the weekend before I start giving them out next week.  Just having the new book in the house is very stimulating!

We expect rain and hot weather this weekend here in Chicagoland. Break out your inks and stamps and make something Patriotic!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment