Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Awning window

I am so glad that Rich Razzleberry, a current In Color, will become part of the permanent color collection with Stampin' Up!  Or a longer term has been established. Or something. All I know is: it's sticking around, for now. I used Bouquet Bunch stamp set to create the flower pots and a bit of Bridal DSP sponged with Rich Razzleberry ink to create the awning. I know I CASEd this concept, but I can't find the original card and artist. I'll be happy to give credit if anyone knows!

All the Stampin' Up! demonstrators are CRAZY today, we get a sneak peek at what's coming in the new catalog!!!! We get to order all the new ink and paper colors!!!!! We get to dig deep into our hobby budget to purchase everything we lay our eyes on!!!!!  And in just a few weeks we will all be together in Salt Lake City to share the excitement!!! I wish you were joining the fun...but wait! You can! There is a new "mini kit" offer right now! For only $99 you can join Stampin' Up!, enjoy all the demonstrator benefits, receive $124 in product plus business materials, including catalogs and save at least 20% on all future orders!!! Why not join me, take the plunge and try it!   You'll love it!!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment