Saturday, May 29, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend


Inspired by a piece I saw on a magazine blog, I  played with my paper and made a table decoration. I will be bringing this one to a hockey viewing party today. The Chicago Blackhawks are doing very well, going into the playoffs, and we have had a ton of fun viewing the games with friends through the season.

Being Memorial Day weekend I went with the red, white & blue theme. Hopefully my host will enjoy this for Flag Day in June and Independence Day in July. Then she can retire the bright, gaudy piece.  I made one for myself, and I will probably enshrine it in my stamp room for even longer!

I have yards of sparkly garland, and yards of patriotic fabric, so feel free to come on over and create table decor for yourself!

Remember the veterans who made your freedom possible. Pray for the young men and women currently serving our country, especially my son Steve, at Camp LeJeune with the 8th Communications Battalion, USMC.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment