Friday, April 9, 2010

Milwaukee Regional Meeting

I'm going to Regionals!  You may not be familiar with the term, but for Stampin' Up! demonstrators, that means that I get to spend an entire day with other Demonstrators, learn new techniques and stamp with the training team from SU, in a local venue. Of course, for us, local means: Milwaukee!  I'm sure it is more cost effective than Chicago, and there are a ton of stampers in Wisconsin. So, I'm excited!

These are sparkly fun foam flowers I cut using my Big Shot Flower Folds die. I attached them to a key chain and will be giving them to my sideline demonstrators that will be attending Regionals. Just a little stampin' love to share with my pals.

What's that? You want one? You want to be invited to Regionals? You want to enjoy a substantial discount on every single thing you purchase from Stampin' Up! Of course you do! Especially now when we all will be wanting to buy tons of ink and paper in the new colors this summer!  Join me! Just give me a call or an email and I'll be happy to welcome you into the club!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment