Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Elegant invite


Who knows why an image appeals, but this table setting just makes me smile. It demands to be stamped and embossed in silver, right? And the grey ribbon and cardstock seems to make the silver really pop. This is the other card that I created to swap at Regionals this past weekend. I didn't bring too many, but that's ok, I have lots of stamping events this April.

Tomorrow is a stamp camp at my place; Saturday is the Spring Shoebox Swap that I host with my bff Catherine, a week from today is my meeting with all my sidelines and we do a shoebox then the following Saturday I'm attending a motivational meeting in Huntley that will also include a shoebox.  I should have plenty of samples to keep me happy!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollakssen

No comments:

Post a Comment