Monday, April 12, 2010

Beaded Bags

Here is the second version of the beaded bag that I have made. This is absolutely stunning in person, if I do say so myself. These are beads offered by Stampin' Up! in a two-pack for just $9.95. They are adhered to the cardstock with Diamond Glaze, which is just $6.95.  If you don't have any, get some. I have seen a couple great projects featuring Diamond Glaze and will be sharing soon.

This darling bag would be gorgeous as a table favor or to present a special little gift, and not to hard to duplicate. I followed a template on this blog: http://melstampz.blogspot.com

I thought the bag was bigger when I saw Mel's version, but maybe this next photo with a couple tools in the picture will provide you with proportion!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment