Monday, March 8, 2010

Reworked


This card features the Sending Love DSP from the current Occasions Mini catalog. It is so scrumptious, I want to use it on every project, while I also want to hoard it and keep it all for myself. I want my cake, but I want to eat it too!

I may have posted this pretty, sparkly card back in February, with a valentine theme. I had so many materials cut that I reworked it with a gift theme and we made them at a workshop Sunday. The medallion is from the Sell-a-Bration catalog. You can't buy it, you can only get it free and only for 3 more weeks!

Call me to book a workshop, there is still plenty of time to gather your friends and stamping pals together to take advantage of Stampin' Up!'s offers during Sell-a-Bration.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment