Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Easel and blackboard card



So many  techniques in this easel card. By folding and using a little engineering, this card fits perfectly in a standard envelope, but sits beautifully on it's own to display the lovely card when it is received.  We stamped on black card stock with white craft ink, then colored with the Stampin' Up! watercolor pencils. Gives a chalky effect on as if on a blackboard. You might also notice the border around the blackboard, this lovely scallop punch does give a bit of a challenge for preparing the the cardstock. I'm working to tweak some measurements available elsewhere. I'm just not happy with the numbers that have been supplied. The label was left blank so that I could put a sentiment on the card when I have a specific recipient in mind.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. I love this card Dee! It's gorgeous! Thanks and what class are you going to do this in??

    ReplyDelete