Saturday, November 28, 2009

Shoebox Swap


This is such a gorgeous card. Of course, I love all the cards we received at the Shoebox Swap, but this one was brought by my friend Roberta, so it is extra special.

If it looks familiar, it may be because she found the design on SplitCoastStampers and loved it so much that she CASEd it for the swap. The white panel has been cut and then embossed on the Big Shot, adding dimension and texture and making this card just POP!

Hope you and yours enjoyed a lovely dinner on Thanksgiving, and boosted the economy on black Friday.

Dell computers is helping me upgrade my digital capabilities. Santa will be bringing me a new laptop that should run My Digital Studio a bit faster (hopefully a LOT faster!). We'll see lots more samples after Christmas. For now, look forward to more swap cards.

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment