Sunday, November 29, 2009

Shoebox Swap by Kathy


Before falls freezes away, enjoy this beautiful card using Autumn Splendor stamp set. Kathy also knows that SplitCoastStampers offers mountains of inspiration, so she found a card like this and CASEd it for her project at the Shoebox Swap. There are many sets from Stampin' Up! that I would say "I love" but this set is definitely in my top 3 of all time. It warms my heart knowing that other stampers love it too, and I certainly hope it makes the move from the mini-catalog into the main Idea Book, so I can enjoy sharing it with my customers for years to come!

Don't forget the Holiday Extravaganza on-line bargains being offered now by Stampin' Up! for your Christmas shopping and saving! Click here to go to my website and enjoy up to 50% savings on awesome products and stamping kits.
Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment