Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trick or Treat


Trader Joe's grocery store offers the most delicious chocolate bars at the checkout line. They are bundled in a package of three and they are available in dark chocolate. Truly, I can't buy them for myself, it is such a decadent indulgence. But I will get them for hostesses, so just keep that in mind when you're hemming and hawing over whether to invite a couple friends to get together and stamp. And of course, I will wrap 'em up nicely for your enjoyment, or to share (ha!).

These went to Waco, TX for my daughter, in her CARE package. She loved all the goodies, but I know, these were her personal fave.

There isn't any stamping on the chocolate, but I wanted to share something stampy, so here are some stamps. OMG, you're thinking, right? How messy!! Was I stamping blindfolded? Stamping with "no hands?" No, these are the stamps the Girl Scouts used last week. It's a good thing I'm not OCD about my stamps. Ink on wood is just part of the process. This shows just how much love went into those cards the girls made for the troops. Now, I'm not saying that I'm free from OCD. I'm just obsessed with ziplock bags, not messy stamps. True. Ask Catherine about my suitcase at convention. I'm sure I set a record for the most ziplock bags in luggage.

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment