Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pretty, but. . .

Read the words today, cause there's no stamping.

Today is the last day of the month, and the end of the October "deals of the week" promotions. If you have been thinking about the darling party kits, you have just a couple hours left to take advantage.

November continues the great hostess benefits, and offers a few new ones. If you scoot over to my Stampin' Up! shopping website (click at right) you can see the 4 pages of Holiday Extravaganza. Lots of great gift ideas, and for every $50 you spend with Stampin' Up! from the 4 page brochure, you get to choose a $15 Decor Element. Another great gift idea! Hostesses get to select an item from the mini-catalog for just $10 when their sales exceed $250, which is totally achievable. And they can purchase the new My Digital Studio software for half-price if their sales are just a bit higher.

Need more incentive? Like what? Like an hour of jokes and physical humor? I can do that. Like a coupon good toward a free stamp camp? For everyone at your workshop? I can do that! More? Like what???? Like all the M&Ms you can eat during a 2 hour stamp camp? I can do that!! But I'm having a hard time finding the dark chocolate M&Ms. So if you can help me with that, I'll be forever grateful.

You tell me what it is that will turn you into a hostess, and I'll try my best to make it happen.

And why am I showing you a picture of a lovely gardenia? My computer with all my pictures of cards and my software to crop my pictures. . . is sick at the computer hospital. Hopefully it will be well on Monday. So I have to make do with the pictures from our vacation to Punta Cana, that are on my husband's computer. Just be glad that no bathing suit pictures will be shared here. Never.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen



No comments:

Post a Comment