Saturday, August 15, 2009

USMC graduation ceremony

Well, there goes my career as a professional photographer. I hope you can forgive me for being overly involved and not taking good pictures. . . wow, what an emotional experience!

This is Stephan's platoon, officially 2nd Battalion Golf Company Platoon 2145, and the best picture I have of him! If he wasn't in a formal group, off-limits, then I was too involved with him to remember to take pictures! So, in the closer picture, he is in the center row, furthest in the back. You can only see half his face, but as his mother, I CAN SEE HALF HIS FACE!!!!

He was gone for 13 weeks, no phone, no email, no facebook, just the good old post office and that was few and far between. So we have him home for 17 days, not that I expect to see much of him, but at least I can call his cell anytime I want and know that he is going to stop by for "chow."
I promise, I'll post something stamped very soon.
Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen


1 comment:

  1. The pictures you have are not bad. They are well exposed, nicely composed, and so forth. Nothing can be perfect, and I can tell you that artists frequently judge themselves too much.

    Besides, even if you did mess up, employers usually tolerate a few screw ups.

    ReplyDelete