Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Raw Talent

Shouldn't someone be editing this photo? Oh yea, that would be me. . . well, that's just not gonna happen today! All the standards are just going to the wayside, no time for the details. I was listening to the snoring husband last night, wide awake at 3 in the morning, so I got up and made some cards! Check out the class schedule at right, I'm doing an "easy circle cards" class here in my home, in Arlington Heights. This is one of the cards we will make, just loving Circle Circus stamp set! If you aren't local or can't make the time I chose, just let me know and I can prep a "stamp by mail" kit or we can pick a different time or locale. I'm game!

I will share more of the cards, watch for the Blue Bird of Happiness!

Packing up all of DD's favorite things, off to Baylor Univ tomorrow. From Chicagoland to Waco TX, in one fast flight! A sea of tears predicted for central Texas on Thursday, please bring your own tissues!

Happy stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment