Monday, August 24, 2009

Dusty Durango

Have you used the new In-Color choices introduced by Stampin' Up! this summer? This is one of the cards we will make next week at the Easy Circle Cards class, it is striking AND easy! Dusty Durango was my color choice, but you can select Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry or Soft Suede. Or mix it up and make a couple cards in different colors. It is a real pleasure to have coordinating products that match perfectly, as you can see in the cardstock, ribbon and ink!

Today is the first day of classes for so many of our college age kids. . . I know I already have a little pile of items "from home" that we forgot to bring to school. And I have a few ideas for stamped items that we never even thought to bring. What about you? Any loved ones you would like to send a CARE package? Join me as we put together a fun box of goodies to show how much you love and miss your student, or your Marine (soldier, sailor, etc). Check your calendar and if you can't make the date I've selected, pick another date and we'll book some time together! Check my calendar (at right) for upcoming classes and sign-up soon!

Happy Stamping
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment