Sunday, August 2, 2009

Convention Shoebox Swap

Imagine Dazzling Diamond glitter on the tree, sparkling like snow and now you can begin to enjoy this Holiday Card.

I will be sharing this card at a shoebox swap next week. . . what? It is Sunday already? OK then. I will be sharing this card at a shoebox swap THIS week at convention!!!

It is an unusual fold, but otherwise a very straightforward card. By now you know my style is very clean and simple, and I stayed true to that in my swaps for convention. This swap requires that I have 25 premade cards and 25 card kits prepared. At the event everyone will receive 25 premade swaps and will make 25 cards so we all go home with 50 complete cards. So much fun!

I'm sure you want to come along, but you kind of need to be a demonstrator! Sometimes they will open up registration to guests, but not always. So let's talk about you joining my team, we can stamp together all year, you can earn enough to support your habit, I mean hobby, or you can earn tons of money, go on free trips and build your own empire! Then you can come along to convention next year! Just email, call or leave a comment here!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment