Monday, August 10, 2009

Colorful swap

Wake up!! The bright colors in this Designer Series Paper are rally enough to pop open any sleepy eyes. I kept adding elements to this card to try to tone it down, not sure I achieved a perfect balance. My pal Catherine is totally honest with me, and she wasn't thrilled with this card. Nevertheless, I had made 16 of them, because the DSP sheet made 16 of these squares! And I loved watercoloring the image from the hostess set Country Morning, so I swapped 'em at Convention and no one walked away from me! I will be poring over the swaps this afternoon and will try to photograph some to share with you.

You are cordially invited to join me in my sorting and admiring of swap cards. Any afternoon or evening this week that you might have available and want to spend laughing and admiring, I'll be happy to entertain you with stories from Convention and share my swaps with you. I have nearly 200 cards and projects you can put your hands on! Leave a comment here or call or email me. The more the merrier!
Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment