Sunday, August 9, 2009

Blurry Convention

The plane has landed and we are all back home, invigorated, informed, challenged and ready to rock! I will find a better image than this to share, but right now, I need to go to bed! This is Janice, me (Dee), Linda Hansen, Dawn, Julie, Catherine, Barbara and Lora. We attended the SplitCoast Stampers Dinner and Swap two nights ago. Linda Hansen demonstrated the vinyl purse last year from stage at convention, so we were all star-struck when we saw her in attendance at the SCS dinner. She was so nice to pose for a picture with us and our vinyl bags, she posted the picture on her blog! Which is where I stole this kind of fuzzy pic, more convention info tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

2 comments:

  1. Hot Dog! I look good and so does everyone else! We are so famous now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had I not had a wedding planned for less than 6 weeks away (less than 6 weeks!!! AHHHHHH), and a million appointments this week, I would SOO be at your house stealing a look (and perhaps stealing a few) at your convention swaps! I hope to get the full report from you and Catherine soon!

    ReplyDelete