Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WOW sample

Stampin' Up! convention starts in a week, and I'm almost ready. LOL. Almost ready. That's a good one! I do have a plane ticket and a room reservation and a few plans. But the real question is: Do I have any swaps? Well, I'm getting there. I do have a handful.

I signed up for a couple organized swaps. That means that 50 ladies will meet for "themed" swap at which we will all bring one great design that we have duplicated 50 times and trade with everyone so we will leave with 50 different great cards. I am ready for these swaps, so that is great!

All that remains is the general swapping that takes place throughout the 3-day convention. I only have handful of cards for that, I have to get off the computer and get to work!

This sample is my pleated skirt technique that I will demonstrate at a gathering after the last day of convention. I hope all the demonstrators are impressed!
Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment