Friday, July 3, 2009

New Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog

Did I mention that the new IB&C is out and that I have copies for you? Did I tell you how to see it right now? Or how to get your own copy for absolutely free?

To see it in living color and right now, just click on the link at right, it will take you to the on-line version. Download it to your computer, if you wish, and have it at your fingertips.

If you're like me, you want a paper copy, and I have one for you. The list price is $9.95. I will sell it to you for a bargain, if I can physically put it in your hands. If I need to ship it, it is still a bargain, but we'll split the shipping.

Want some of the fabulous new products FREE? Just schedule a workshop or demonstration, you'll get the Idea Book as my first gift to you, and you will earn loads of goodies as a hostess!

Just leave a comment here, send an email or give me a call!
Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment