Friday, July 3, 2009

Kids Club

Independence Day! Fourth of July!! Fantastic Summer Weekend!

Did you know this marks the half point of summer? I heard that on the radio this week and had to punch the button to change the station. I disagree, I think it marks a highlight of the season, partway between Memorial Day and Labor Day, and I refuse to count the days from one to the next!

And how about the kids? Are they ready for a little summer reading assignment? Would it be more appetizing if there were a fun craft to go along with the reading work? These bookmarks are just a hoot! Book a summertime workshop or demonstration, and I'll supply the kids with all the materials to make these cheerful reading pals.

Or schedule a Moms and Kids hour and I'll bring a bookmark project appropriate for the kids ages and a project for the Moms!
Leave a comment here, email or call!
Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment