Monday, June 22, 2009

Thank You Card

Have I shown you this card? We celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary recently and enjoyed a wonderful evening with many of our family and friends. As a bonus, we received some really thoughtful and lovely gifts. This is the thank you note I designed and duplicated to send to all those lovely people. The stamp set is Le Jardin Botanique (hope I spelled that right, from memory). I really love the images in this set and will be working with them more in the future.

Remember the Last Chance list is on my Stampin' Up! shopping website, just a few short days left to take advantage of the opportunity to get any stamp sets that will be leaving us forever July 1.

Are you interested in a new catalog? I can attest that it is chock full of gorgeous samples and loads of new stamp sets and overflowing with wonderful new accessories! Leave me a message or send me an email and I will arrange for you to have this new Idea Book and Catalog in your hands the moment they arrive!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment