Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I am Published!


There are a few fun magazines available for inspiration in the rubber stamping world. One of my favorites is Stampers Sampler. It offers so many cards and projects in each edition. And quarterly they publish a big book of cards and projects only, no articles or biographies. Recently I got a message from a friend that I had a card published in the quarterly Catch Up Issue! Much to my surprise! My DD and I had implemented a sketch suggestion from the magazine and we sent our cards in, totally on a lark, and I was lucky enough to be chosen. They sent me a free copy of the issue, with just a small amount of prodding, and I will proudly share it with anyone who expresses even the slightest amount of interest, just ask!

Of course my absolute favorite book for inspiration is the Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog. If you don't have your own current copy, leave me a message and I'll see that you have one in your hands. A new edition will arrive on my doorstep THIS THURSDAY available to you on July 1st. Comment, email, call or just send me a really strong mental message, I'll jump right to it!

June is just flying by, and it is supposed to be a HOT week, so crank up the air conditioning and catch up on some personal correspondence, with handmade cards, of course!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dee! I know you must be on cloud 9 right now. The card is very cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee,

    Congratulations! Cute Card!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you were published. You cards are great! Congratulations.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool girl !!! wooo wooo !!!!
    you are my brush with celebrityism !!
    sue

    ReplyDelete