Monday, June 1, 2009

Last Chance List--Half Price Accessories!!

Good Morning Stampers! It is Monday, June 1st and thee is much afoot at Stampin' Up!  I CASEd this gorgeous card from Dawn Griffith. She is a lovely SU demonstrator and I found this clean & simple card to be just my style. Don't miss the scalloped edge on the front, the photo doesn't pick it up very well.

June 1st is the release date for the Last Chance List from SU. All the stamps and accessories that will be retired from the July 1 catalog are identified. Loads of accessories are discounted, as much as 50%!!! I wish I knew this last week when I ordered a bunch of ribbon!

This pretty card uses ribbon in Rose Red, the trio flower punch and the 5-petal punch. All of these are SAFE choices, not on the Last Chance List.  If you have some products or stamps on your wish list, now is the time to compare the Last Chance list to your wish list!  Just click on over to my SU shopping website, icon at right, and give me a call, or place your order on-line.  Once we sell out of a product, it will be gone forever, so don't hesitate on the accessories.  Stamp sets will be available until the end of the month, but then. . . gone forever!
Happy Stampin', Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment