Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Grad card


It may seem a little late to be making Graduation Party invites, but we like to have our parties a bit past the cluster of celebrations, so all of our friends and relatives can attend, less conflicts.

Buffalo Grove HS colors are blue and orange, I wouldn't normally put these two together.  Darling Daughter suggested the sparkle in the sentiment, and it works perfectly!  The Great Grads stamp set is on the retiring list, I'll be sad to see it go. Just when I figure out a couple "go to" layouts and samples, off it goes!

If you're still looking for invites or congrats cards, just give me a call, I have a pile of ideas and samples, as I will be giving lots of gifts in the next two weeks!
Happy Stamping, Dee Tollaksen

1 comment:

  1. Dee,

    Great Card idea - I really like it and the star wheel too - I'll have to case this for some of my cards the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete