Monday, May 18, 2009

Shoebox Swap by Linda


Paper piecing on striking colors, a super cool card designed by Linda and shared at the April Shoebox Swap.  I love the little birdie in the circle, spilling out of the square, it is a simple, striking and unique layout.

I want to remind everyone that it is scrapbook month, and Stampin' Up! has specials to help you scrap economically. If you haven't seen, click over to my Stampin' Up! shopping website and enjoy the sale.

Looking for a part time job? Full time job? I know you love the products and cards seen on this blog. . . you can become a demonstrator for just $75 right now, and receive more than $75 worth of product, plus business materials!  Even if you just want to enjoy the demonstrator discount for your own use, SU loves hobby demonstrators (ladies who never actually sell the product, just purchase for personal use).  I'd love to hear your questions! Give me a call today, or shoot me an email. I have a darling hostess set as a bonus to the first person who contacts me today!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment