Wednesday, May 20, 2009

DCBD color challenge 128

Clean and simple.  Often I forget that I prefer the clean and simple card over all other styles.  Today is a color challenge, and  I went back to my roots and made a clean and simple card, that can be made in minutes, but will still make the recipient feel special.  Our colors are Always Artichoke as the base card, Certainly Celery as the overall layer, Regal Rose card stock under Riding Hood Red Designer Series Paper from Candy Lane  collection. I used the hostess set "A Little Something" to stamp the star and the large star punch to cut it out perfectly.  Add some great ribbon and the card is ready to send.  I'm thinking about the girls who are just a little edgy in their personal style, a perfect card to accompany a graduation gift.
Go look at the other Diva's inspiration cards, then make one of your own and post it, then link it to our blog. I promise to come visit and comment on your creation!
Don't forget all DSP is on special right now, buy 3 choose the 4th pack FREE!!
Dee Tollaksen

4 comments: