Sunday, February 8, 2009

Faux Gator

A brand new technique? Well, at least to me!

  Hopefully something interesting for all of us. . . Faux Crocodile (or alligator?)


I have been left home alone with my computer for a couple hours today, and stumbled across this tutorial by Jackie Topa, using VersaMark and clear embossing powder, OMG is this cool! Then I ran the
 embossed paper through the BigShot with the pillow die, and voila!  A valentine gift box that is out of this world!!

If you would like to learn this
 technique  or simply
 be the recipient of this beautiful gift box, just contact me, set a date and I'll be happy to share with you!

Remember, it is Sell-a-Bration season at Stampin' Up! So there are lots of great bargains, opportunities and gifts for hostesses and guests alike!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment